The Japan Foreign Trade Organization (JETRO) is the Japanese government's trade and investment promotion agency. JETRO arranges business matchmaking at the fair for selected foreign decision-makers, covers travel costs to and from Japan, accommodation costs and interpreting services during meetings.
Applications for the JETRO B2B programme at AEROMART 2019 (http://nagoya.bciaerospace.com/en/) in Nagoya will be accepted until 5 July 2019.
- Belongs to the primary subcontractors and secondary subcontractors of the aviation industry.
- The company's decision makers for its purchasing activities.
- Middle or senior management looking for new business collaborations or the joint development of new technologies with Japanese companies.
Costs covered by JETRO
- Airfare (round trip Business Class ticket to Nagoya)
- Transport costs in Nagoya
- Accommodation in Nagoya
- travel insurance
- One interpreter per company for the B-to-B meetings.
Advantages for the participants
- Opportunity to find new suppliers, products and technologies.
- Pre-arranged meetings to save your valuable time in finding suitable business partners.
- Prepared interpreter to facilitate meetings with Japanese companies in English.
See Files for more information.