The State of Niedersachsen will be represented with a booth at the Paris Air Show, please visit us in hall 2A, booth C280.
The Paris Air Show is an international aerospace exhibition that takes place every two years in Le Bourget near Paris. The world's largest and oldest aerospace exhibition brings together the industry's players. Here you can see the latest technologies in the aerospace industry.
In 2017, over 320,000 visitors and around 2,400 exhibitors from 48 countries were welcomed. 140 aircraft were exhibited on an area of 192,000 m², 45 of the aircraft took part in the air show.
Why become an exhibitor?
Since its inception in 1909, the International Paris Air Show has grown steadily and remains the largest aerospace event in the world. The show is a special time for any company and offers the opportunity to meet all the major players in the aerospace industry, to take advantage of new business opportunities, to showcase their skills and innovations to the world and to forge technological and industrial partnerships. Exhibiting at the International Paris Air Show means taking part in the most exceptional events and the most fascinating meeting for the industry and its stakeholders, manufacturers and users.
Scope of the show
- Aircraft: construction, assembly and sub-assemblies
- Space, spacecraft, satellite, telecommunications
- Aircraft engines, aerospace power plant and related equipment
- Airborne equiment and systems (including weapons)
- Pilot & navaids and onboard equipment systems
- Cabin interiors and seat layouts
- Production equipment, tools and software
- Subcontracting-electrical, electronic, mechanic engineering and metal working
- Materials, composite materials and surface treatment
- Maintenance, product support & spare, transport
- Airport equipment and services
- Educational institution, association
Each time the show is held, more than 150 aircraft are presented to visitors. A number of these are involved in the flying displays held each afternoon. These displays, which are always spectacular and often amazing, are one of the show’s high points, giving exhibitors the opportunity to showcase their technological expertise and allowing visitors to discover the latest innovations.
If you are on site, send us a short note (richterniedersachsen-aviation.com) and we will be glad to include you in our mailing list for interesting events at the Paris Air Show.
For further information click here: https://www.siae.fr/en/