The exhibition brings together business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, flight department personnel, avionics firms, fractional providers, charter/lease companies and all manner of people involved in nearly every aspect of business aviation.
EBACE is jointly hosted each year by the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), the leading association for business aviation in Europe, and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), the leading voice for the business aviation industry in the United States.
Although EBACE is the only major European event focused solely on business aviation, attendees come from as far as Africa, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America.
Features of EBACE include:
- Over 400 exhibiting companies, covering more than 36,000 square meters
- Nearly 50 state-of-the-art business aircraft in a special 18,000 square meter static display (Geneva International Airport)
- About 13,000 aviation professionals from around the world
- High-quality education sessions to help you operate safely and efficiently
- Opportunities for networking
For further information have a look at: https://ebace.aero/2019/
As a partner of EBACE 2019 we are offering free tickets - first come first serve and a discount of $100 (instead of $370). If interested please contact
Tel. +49 (40) 355 103 414