With 42 participants from 29 companies, the state initiative Niedersachsen Aviation once again registered record participation in 2018. The coming business trip in February 2019 is again open to member companies of the European Aerospace Cluster Partnership (EACP).
The aim of the trip will be to open up new market potential for European suppliers, in particular small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and to expand international cooperation. Niedersachsen Aviation has been organizing regular business missions to the State of Washington since 2010. In 2011 a close cooperation with the Pacific North-West Aerospace Alliance (PNAA) was established. These good relations can now be used to develop markets for the benefit of the accompanying entrepreneurs.
- Boeing Supply Chain Leadership
- Tier 1 Integrators and Partners from around the globe
- Airbus Americas
- Industry Experts
- B2B Suppliers Fair
- Executive Networking
- Tech Sessions and much more!
Why joining the Mission?
The mission is a unique opportunity to meet and network with some of the major companies in the aerospace industry, while at the same time gaining crucial intelligence on the future of the aerospace manufacturing industry at one of the largest aerospace supplier conferences in North America. Participation within an European delegation enables you to get most possible attention and visibility of international stakeholders. Participants are exclusively invited to the European Business Breakfast and the International Reception.
What can I expect?
The mission will be organized by Niedersachsen Aviation with support of PNAA and the State of Washington. All activities will be focussed on sustainable impacts regarding your business opportunities:
- Visibilitiy throuhgout the whole conference: Listing in the brochure, marketing material distributed at shared booth
- Meet the right professionals: Support for your individual meetings and joint reception
- Stronger together: Increase your network opportunites by joining an international delegation with partners from the European aerospace community.
What to consider?
If you register until December 13th, you'll get the early bird price of 1,100 EUR, instead of 1,250 EUR.
The price includes:
- One full participation at PNAA-Conference 2018
- Place flyers at joint booth
- B2B Speeddating at Conference Day 3
- Conference Dinner „Awards of Excellence Banquet“
- Boeing Factory Tour
- International Welcome Reception
- Business Breakfast
- Mission brochure
Please find the flyer incl. draft agenda here.
For further questions or information please contact Daniela Richter.
+49 (40) 355 103 411
The Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance (PNAA) is a non-profit organization promoting growth and success of the aerospace industry in the Northwest region of the United States. It includes companies located around the main plant of Boeing in Seattle from US States of Washington, Oregon and Idaho as well as British Columbia in Canada.