EMO Hannover is the world's largest and leading fair of the metal sector. September 16-21st, 2019, the Enterprise Europe Network is organising the 4th matchmaking event at EMO in Hanover. Decisionmakers from around the world are present at the fair, making it the place to be for anybody from the world of metalworking to find out about new technologies and market opportunities.
The last fair in 2017 in Hanover was attended by 2,200 exhibitors and 129,000 visitors from over 160 countries. The last Enterprise Europe Network Matchmaking event had 298 participants from 25 countries.
- cutting and forming machine tools
- precision tools
- automated materials flows
- industrial electronics and accessories
- computer technology
- Find new customers, suppliers and cooperation partners
- present themselves to visitors and exhibitors online
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- to initiate cross-border contacts
- Exhibitors and visitors registered by Enterprise Europe Network partners participate free of charge
Registration is open until September 15th, 2019.
You can register here: https://emo-b2b-2019.b2match.io/signup