Discretionary spending within a healthy aviation industry is currently focused on cabin upgrades and makeovers. According to experts, airline cabin investment will double in 2026, exceeding USD$2 billion. Take a look at the refurbishment market overlook, the technical solutions to offer passenger experience differentiation, and the most critical issues within the cabin upgrade supply chain.
- VIP aircraft-inspired design for commercial aviation
- How to align OEMs, MROs, airlines & passenger interests for cabin upgrades
- How to cut down on refurbishment lead times and costs
Why should you attend?
- Adjust your strategy with our unique insights on the refurbishment market overlook
- Improve onboarding and offboarding processes with innovative seating solutions to reduce turnaround times
- Leverage on passenger experience and fidelity through efficient and innovative PCU units and wireless seat-back systems
- Find more efficient ways to work with airlines, OEMs and MROs with innovative industry approaches to improve lead times and product R&D
- Speed Networking: Maximise your networking outcome at this event by participating in these fast-paced 1-to-1 meetings. Get to know the other attendees and exchange your business cards.
- Panel Discussion: Steer this interactive panel discussion with your questions to our panel of experts and use the opportunity for further discussion.
- Round Table Discussions: Choose your main discussion topic and deepen your knowledge in close dialogue with experts by pointed questions.
- Evening Get-Together: Join our evening Get-Together and take this opportunity to network and make new business contacts. Or just to relax and round off your first conference day.
All prices + VAT
Bronze Package 2 day conference: 2.799 EUR
Silver Package 2 day conference + 1 Workshop: 3.299 EUR
Gold Package 2 day conference + 2 Workshops: 3.599 EUR
Diamond Package 2 day conference + 3 Workshops: 3.899 EUR
Platinum Package 2 day conference + 4 Workshops: 4.199 EUR
For further information have a look at the website: https://aircraft-cabin-refurbishment.iqpc.de/ or find the agenda under "Files".