The AVIATION FORUM Hamburg connects the (procurement) leaders from Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Airlines, MRO providers with the global supply chain.
"Since its launch in 2010, the AVIATION FORUM Hamburg has surpassed all expectations. It has developed into a key platform for Airbus, where we connect with our global suppliers and partners to discuss and present future perspectives and directions for the global aerospace industry."
— Dr. Klaus Richter, Chief Procurement Officer Airbus Group & Airbus
"For me, the Aviation Forum in Hamburg is a ‘must attend’ annual event for a variety of reasons. Firstly, there isn’t a better opportunity throughout the year for me to engage at senior levels with such a wide range of Airbus executives. Secondly, the forum provides excellent networking opportunities which over the years has led to the development of a number of campaigns for my company’s products. Last and by no means least, are the exciting and varied tours that are arranged which provide an excellent insight to the wide ranging capabilities of key local companies, which of course includes the opportunity to visit the impressive facilities of Airbus."
— Paul Childs, Head of Business Development - Europe/Africa, BAE Systems
- Talk to Airbus decision makers at eye-level
- Understand Airbus' procurement & technology strategy
- Meet global decision makers (C- and VP-Level)
- Discover innovations in the exhibition
- Understand the system aerospace by visiting plants
- Develop and improve your product and corporate strategy
- 700+ Participants from 22 countries
- 90 Exhibitors
- 80 Partners and Sponsors
- B2B Meetings with Airbus, Boeing, Premium AEROTEC, Liebherr Aerospace and Rolls-Royce
Special offer for Companies from Niedersachsen
Niedersachsen Aviation is cooperation partner at this years AVIATION FORUM Hamburg. We are delighted to offer you discounted participation rates*. Instead of 4,500 EUR you pay 1,300 EUR for:
- Conference access for one person (individual price 1,680 EUR)
- 4 sqm exhibition space per company (shell scheme stand incl. power connection, partition walls and fascia labeling)
The first 20 registrations receive a discount of 30% on the 3-days-ticket.
*Limited seats: first-come, first-served
Please note that the special conditions are limited, cannot be combined with other special offers and cannot be applied to existing bookings.
We look forward to your participation in November! For inquiries and registrations please contact
Tel: +49 40 355 103 424
Tel: +49 (0)511 47314790