At the initiative of the Ulyanovsk region Governor Sergey Morozov and the Ulyanovsk aviation cluster this August the city of Ulyanovsk will host the 5th International Air Transport Forum (IATF). This is one of the largest business events in Russia's aviation industry, which brings together leading experts, Russian and foreign experts, business leaders and decision-makers on aviation development in Russia.
Organizer of the IATF-2018 is the Government of the Ulyanovsk region. The event is supported by the European Aerospace Cluster Partnership (EACP), the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, the Ministry of Transport of Russia, the Union of Mechanical Engineers of Russia, the public joint-stock company United Aircraft Corporation. The Republic of Kazakhstan was invited as a partner country of the IATF-2018. The venue of the IATF-2018 is the special economic zone "Ulyanovsk".
Main topics of the IATF-2018:
- Production cooperation in the aircraft industry: IL, MS-21, SSJ, Airbus
- New approaches to training specialists for aviation
- The use of unmanned aviation systems in Russia and the world: what should be an unmanned cargo plane
- Aviation materials and their usage in other industries (technology transfer)
- Interregional air transport and aviation support of the regions of the Russian Federation
- General aviation and its role in the life of the territories
- What professions of the future will be relevant in polytechnic education together with the development of the 4.0 industry of aircraft construction
Within the framework of the International Congress IATF-2018, the program "Cooperation in aircraft construction" is planned for potential and active suppliers of aviation projects, dedicated to the requirements, procedures and mechanisms for monitoring and improving quality, as well as new approaches to regulation and measures of state support for global aviation projects.
As a part of the business Program of the IATF-2018, delegates will be able to visit the production sites of the “Ulyanovsk-Avia” aviation cluster, and also get acquainted with the investment proposals of the Ulyanovsk region and hold meetings with potential partners in cooperation.
For further information have a look at the presentation of the IATF and the agenda under "Files".