Co-hosted with Leeham Company LLC, the ‘Inaugural Southeast Aerospace & Defence Conference’ will take place in Mobile, Alabama on 25-27 June 2018.
Bringing together suppliers, OEMs, aerospace companies, financiers and investors, the event will unpack the ways in which suppliers are building for the future – from the introduction of new assembly lines, such as the Airbus/Bombardier C Series FAL to the ways in which innovative production techniques, such as the robotics underpinning the production of the Boeing 777X, will migrate to new products over the coming decade.
Alongside 9 dedicated networking opportunities, the event is designed to facilitate open, informal discussion between presenters and participants, to increase understanding of the future make-up of the aircraft production market – including supply chain, automation and technological advancement – with a focus on:
- Airbus Final Assembly Line
- Bombardier C Series program and Final Assembly Line
- Developing Aerospace Clusters in the Southeast
- Evolving Aerospace Cluster at Mobile
- Product Development and Production Outlook for the Mid-Term
- Transformation in the Supply Chain
- Transformation in Manufacturing
Super Early Bird Rate - register before 27 Apr 2018.