The ZAL is coming up with a new format - the ZAL Innovation Days 2017. Topics are:
- Future Technologies (Industry 4.0 – Robotics, Unmanned Aerial Systems, Energy & Power Systems)
- Innovative Research Strategies
- New Ways of Collaboration
Within those 2 days participants will be provided with thrilling keynotes, interactive workshops, visionary presentations and guided tours as well as lots of space for breakout sessions, networking and a joint evening event for even more inspiring exchange.
- Susan Ying / ICAS president: Innovation in Aeronautical Sciences
- Andy Anderson / Airbus: Technology Roadmap & Innovation Ecosystem
- Dr. Fassi Kafyeke / Bombardier Aerospace: Technology & Innovation
- Stefan Gotthardt / Volkswagen: Ambassador Digital:Lab
- Professor Peter Chivers / NCC: The HVMC Environment & Way of Work
- Peter Froeschle / ARENA 2036: Best Practice Automotive Research Campus
ZAL Innovation Days 2017 address an international audience of high-ranking participants across industries and targets on high-level R&D.
For further information please visit the website www.zal.aero/innovationdays or take a look at the invitation.
If you have any questions please write an email to