Until April 15th there is an early bird offer for conference delegate! For more details please have a look at the brochure.
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Dr. Dominik Rohrmus, Siemens AG
Chief Expert Software, Research in Digitilization and Automation
- Karl-Ernst Vathauer, MSF-Vathauer Antriebstechnik GmbH
Chief Execute Officer (among the top 100 most innovative companies in Germany)
- Prof. Wolfgang Nejdl, L3S Research Center
Head of the L3S Research Center, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Research in Artificial Intelligence and Peer-to-Peer Systems
There are two types of sessions:
The event showcases the latest developments in the fields of
• enabling technologies for intelligent systems
• cyber-physical production and logistic systems
• pervasive und ubiquitous computing
• structural health monitoring
• systems engineering
• soft robotics and human-machine-interaction
Digitization and networked systems in practice:
• assistance systems (mixed reality, augmented reality)
• integrated production (concepts and examples for the integration of existing machines, data analytics, sensor concepts)
The participation fee includes conference documents, lunch, coffee and soft drinks during the breaks. The attendance at the conference dinner is optional, highly recommended however.
Discuss ideas, concepts and solutions in regard to digitization and networked systems with users und producers. The presentations will be held in English or German, simultaneous translation will be provided.
For further information please visit the website or have a look at the brochure under "Dateien".
Phone +49 511 762 18003
Phone +49 511 762 18325